Bright Hair: How to Color It with Products That You Have at Home
From time to time, everyone wants to bring something new to their image. But at the same time, people don’t want to use aggressive means by completely updating their wardrobe or getting tattoos in rather prominent places. One of the ways to upgrade your appearance is to dye your hair a bright color with products that you have at home. To do this, you can use food stored in the locker or refrigerator as well as pharmacy prescriptions.
How to make your hair bright with the help of improvised means:
- If your curls are light or gray, you can repaint them for a red-like color with the help of table beets. Beet juice is used as a food coloring. It will not only change the color of your hair but also improve its health. First, peel the vegetable. Then, grate it or blend it with a blender. Leave the beets for half an hour so the juice can drain. Squeeze the juice out with your hands while wearing gloves. Take a thick hair mask that you usually use after washing your hair. Put it in a small container, pour the beet juice there and mix. Apply the ready dye to the washed head for half an hour and put a shower cap on your head. In half an hour, wash the mask with the dye off.
- You can make your hair pink with the help of fucorcin. It’s an inexpensive pharmaceutical product with an antifungal and antiseptic effect. Wash your head with shampoo and lightly soak it with a towel so that water doesn’t drip. Mix fucorcin with hair conditioner in a plastic cup. Apply the mixture to wet curls for 30 minutes by spreading it with a comb along the entire length of your hair. Then, wash it off and dry your hair. Your bright hair won’t lose its color until the next wash.
- You can radically repaint blonde curls in turquoise at home using bright green. Aniline dye is sold in pharmacies and is used as an antiseptic. Wash your cosmetic products off your head. Mix the hair conditioner with 10-20 ml of bright green coloring in a dedicated bowl. Apply the ready product to your hair with a sponge by carefully trying not to touch the skin of your face, neck or ears. After 15 minutes, wash it off with running water.
- Natural ground coffee will help you darken your hair and give a chocolate-like tone to it. It’s advisable to take finely ground coffee without additives. First, pour 50 ml of boiling water into 2-3 tbsp of coffee. Cover it and leave it for 10 minutes. Then, mix the resulting mixture with sour cream or a thick hair mask. Apply it to your head, rub it, cover it with a bag and wash it off an hour later.
- Ordinary fresh carrots will help you give a red shade to your hair. This option is also intended for blonde ladies. Peel the carrots, grate them on a fine grater and squeeze them out after 15 minutes. Mix the resulting juice with hair conditioner and apply it to clean curls for 30 minutes. Wash it off with warm water without using shampoo.
Natural products will help you restore the structure of your hair, will make it thick and shiny and will also change the color of your hair. Unlike those dyes which are sold in stores, pharmaceutical products won’t harm your hair.