How to Grow a Beard Faster
Men shave off their stubble if it doesn’t look good. If the villi are rare and light and grow unevenly in different directions, it’s challenging to make one’s beard and mustache look attractive. If you shave daily, the hair will grow back quickly. Its growth slows down when it reaches a length of about 1 cm. If you want to grow a beard and mustache, you should look for the reason for the slow growth of your facial hair and ways to speed up the process.
Why does the beard grow slowly:
- Due to genetic predisposition. If your father, paternal grandfather and maternal grandfather lacked lush facial hair, then, it was transmitted to you by genes.
- Low levels of hormones: testosterone and its active forms.
- Poor nutrition as well as lack of vitamins and trace elements.
- Permanent stress, lack of sleep and bad habits.
- Improper care and chronic diseases.
To have a beautiful shape, your facial hair should reach a length of at least 0.5 cm. When the villi are short, they look just like unshaven and unkempt bristles. The longer the hair, the more convenient it is to take care of it. So it’s worth accelerating the growth of the beard in any accessible way. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you need to grow a long beard that reaches your breasts.
How to speed up beard growth:
- Change your diet. Eat predominantly vegetable salads, eggs in any form, cereals, meat and fish.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages abuse, get enough sleep and, if possible, give up smoking.
- Take care of your hair by thoroughly washing, moisturizing and combing it as it grows. During the day, it accumulates a lot of dust, debris and fat released by the skin. Make sure to wash it all off in the evening. Instead of ordinary hand soap, which dries the skin, opt for a washing foam. If your skin becomes flaky, wash your face with warm water more frequently, use a facial scrub and moisturize your skin.
- Avoid rubbing your face with force with a towel or napkin to dry it. Instead, soak the vegetation on your face with a dry towel, gathering excess moisture. Brush facial hair with a comb with short teeth, simultaneously doing a light massage to improve blood circulation, which helps to grow a beard quickly.
- Use burdock or castor oil every 5-7 days, applying it to the lower part of your face for half an hour. Then, wash it off with warm water and shampoo.
- Go in for sports, giving preference to strength exercises. Visit the gym 2-3 times per week to accelerate the growth of your beard and mustache. During classes, testosterone levels go up.
- Use only high-quality care cosmetics. You can find special products for facial hair care in any cosmetics store.
If the color of the hair on your head fails to match the color of the vegetation on your face, it’s necessary to color the villi. It’s desirable to use natural dyes, tonics or professional paints that won’t slow down hair growth.