How to Make Facial Masks with Avocado
Fans of wholesome nutrition tend to appreciate avocados. This fruit is saturated with fatty acids, potassium and a whole complex group of vitamins. People like to add them to salads as well as make snacks or sauces from its pulp. Avocados are consumed fresh or after being heated up. This fruit can be a healthy source of nutrition for you but also is the basis of facial masks.
Here are the benefits of avocado pulp for your skin:
- Nourishes, moisturizes and saturates with its key elements
- Eliminates inflammatory processes and flaking
- Smoothes fine wrinkles
- Cleanses the pores
- Protects against any negative environmental impacts
- Makes the skin elastic
Avocado masks are suitable for ladies with any skin type. It’s advisable to use a fruit that isn’t hard. It’s easier to extract the bone from it and knead its pulp with a fork to make a puree. Before applying the avocado mask, you should cleanse your face of cosmetics or dust, as well as remove the keratinized cells by using a scrub. You can mix the pulp with any other natural products, too.
How to make facial masks with avocado:
- Mix 1 tbsp of olive oil with the same amount of puree. Add 1 tsp of aloe vera juice. Apply the composition to your face for half an hour. Then, wash it off with warm water. This option is suitable for ladies with dry skin who have facial wrinkles.
- Combine 1 tsp of starch with 1 tbsp of mashed potatoes and an egg white. Add a few drops of lemon juice. Mix it thoroughly and apply to your skin for 15 minutes. Avocado facial masks with protein and starch help to get rid of any rashes or inflammatory processes.
- Use a blender to grind a boiled potato and the pulp of a quarter of an avocado. Add 1 tbsp of sour cream. This recipe is intended for owners of dry skin. Preferably, you should keep the composition on your face for at least half an hour.
- Mix an egg white with 1 tbsp of lemon juice and the same amount of fruit pulp. Apply it for 20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. This recipe is suitable for ladies with age spots and oily skin. The greasy shine will disappear and the spots will become lighter.
- Combine 1 tbsp of sour cream with the same amount of honey and fresh puree. Distribute it over the surface of your face, neck and decollete area to even out the skin as well as eliminate inflammation and spots. Keep in mind, it’s suitable for all skin types.
If you have dry skin, it’s worth making an avocado mask at least twice per week. Ladies with oily skin should do this procedure once a week. For rejuvenation purposes, you can use this fruit once every three days.