How to Quickly Get Rid of the Smell of Alcohol
After a wild party, birthday celebration or a wedding ceremony, it’s impossible to avoid exuding a pronounced smell of alcohol. If you get behind the wheel, you might lose your driver’s license. If you show up at work, the management may complain. Therefore, before leaving the house, you need to get rid of the toxic aroma. There are various ways of doing so and some of them help for a short time.
How to quickly get rid of the smell of alcohol before the start of the working day:
- Take a cool shower, actively using fragrant soap. Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Change all your clothes, because the smell can even come from your T-shirt.
- Brush your teeth with the mint paste. Make sure to follow the recommendations of your dentist: keep brushing for at least three minutes, paying attention to each tooth.
- Rinse your throat with a light soda solution. Blow your nose.
- Eat an omelet or scrambled eggs for breakfast, seasoned with pepper. It won’t hurt to add herbs to it, especially parsley and basil.
- Drink a cup of strong coffee to eliminate the smell of alcohol and gain energy for the whole day. In the process, hold the drink in your mouth for a few seconds.
- Take a mint chewing gum with you. Change it during the day.
- Stock up on mineral water to avoid suffering from dehydration. You need to drink a lot.
What if the smell of booze is strong and you need to get behind the steering wheel? You’ll have to sacrifice your reputation and just conceal the smell of alcohol. During the day, it makes sense to avoid close communication with colleagues and acquaintances.
How to conceal the smell of booze:
- Chew onions. You can do so while having breakfast. Besides, you can take a part of the onion bulb with you.
- Eat a clove of garlic, chewing it thoroughly before swallowing. If you’re planning a long trip, take a couple of cloves and a couple of sandwiches with you because garlic can be very spicy.
After you eat such products, it will be impossible to call your breath “fresh”. So it’s better to avoid getting close to your interlocutors during the day. However, traffic policemen won’t have questions for you.
If you have headaches or feel unwell after a feast, take a dedicated hangover remedy. You can buy it at a pharmacy.