Ways to Color Eyebrows Without Chemicals
Every beauty salon offers a wide range of eyebrow care services. The traditional list includes shape creation, tattooing, correction and much more. In order to avoid looking for different ways to enhance your eyebrows’ shape to be beautiful by darkening them yourself, you can just visit a beauty salon. However, not everyone can allocate time for this and not everyone has the opportunity to wait for the particular appointment times being offered by a given eyebrow professional. Don’t forget that it is necessary to make an appointment long before the procedure takes place, too. Plus, some young ladies suffer from allergic reactions to dyes, so they prefer to take care of their appearance on their own without third-party help.
How to paint eyebrows without using dye:
- Mix a few drops of vinegar with soy sauce. Apply it with a brush to the villi by giving them the correct shape or form. Leave it for an hour then rinse it with warm water. Feel free to repeat the procedure every 10-14 days.
- Pour 100 ml of water into the container, add 20g of dry sage grass, boil it, then cool it under the lid. Use a cotton swab to draw the lines of the desired shape but don’t rinse them off just yet. Apply the concoction of sage for 10 days in a row every morning and evening in order to paint the eyebrows without dye.
- Mix 1 tsp of cocoa powder with 1 tbsp of ground coffee. Pour 30 ml of boiling water into the mixture, cover it and leave it for 15 minutes. Add a drop of olive oil and draw clear lines with the resulting liquid. Remove the liquid with a certain tonic after 25 minutes.
- Align the contour of your eyebrows and darken it with a cosmetic pencil. First, outline the boundaries by putting dots at the beginning, at the bend and then at the end of each eyebrow. Then, draw the contour and darken it. To prevent the lines from becoming overly pronounced, you can shade them with a sponge.
- Instead of a dye, you can paint your eyebrows with ordinary eye shadow of your preferred shade. Apply a thin layer of the shadow with a soft thin sponge in the morning or before leaving the house. In the evening, wash it off with a tonic.
- Collect the shells of 5-7 walnuts and place them in a ladle. Pour 0.3 l of water into it, let it boil and simmer for an hour. When the liquid cools down, use a brush to apply it to your eyebrow area with careful strokes. It’s difficult to wash out this liquid so be sure to put on rubber gloves before the procedure. After 30-40 minutes you can wash it off. Pour the remaining liquid into a container and put it in the fridge. Repeat the procedure for three days.
- Pour 30 ml of water into a tablespoon of ground coffee. Let it boil for 5 minutes and then cool it down. Tint your eyebrows with the resulting product by using a brush. After 15 minutes feel fre to rinse it off. Repeat the procedure for 5 consecutive days. The color of your villi will become darker and a natural shine will start to appear.
- Pour 50 ml of water into a pot of large tea leaves. Boil it and let it rest until the mixture cools down. Draw the lines with a brush, using the resulting liquid. Wash your face in half an hour. Repeat the procedure once per day for a week.
The hairs will become not only darker but also much thicker. They will start to shine. Of course, this won’t happen immediately — but only if you use natural dyes for permanent eyebrow coloring.